UNDERSTANDING THE 6 FACES (PERSONALITY) OF BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER (BPD):
When you're having conversation with a person who has BPD, it feels like you're having conversation with more than one person..One minute they are angry/screaming/happy/euphoric at you and next minute they are sad and pessimistic or even crying..The person with BPD is possible to have many mood swing within one conversation..
The phase is called schema mode or THE(usually only 6, can be more, possible)
6 FACES of Borderline Personality Disorder:
1) Detached Protector/extremely closed or INTROVERT FACE
2) Abandoned/Abused Person/VOID FACE
3) Angry/Impulsive Person/PSYCHOPATHIC FACE
4) The Punitive Parent/Sad/PESSIMISTIC FACE
5) Extremely happy or Energetic/ EUPHORIC FACE
6) Healthy Adult (MOST NORMAL FACE).
And its possible for BPD person to switch back and forth from those 6 main face.It all happens in like a glimpse of second when the person is not stable enough.