1. Korg NANOKontrol (Black version) Totally Recommending it for the Cheapest Ever Useful DAW Controller and DJ Mixing Controller. Price below 60$ (@Indonesia).
Came pretty neat when working w/ DAW program mac/windows (such: Garageband, Ableton, FL Studio, Logic, SonyAcid, etc).
Also can be used as a DJ Interface Controller and mixer controller for cheapest possible controller if you still can't afford the more expensive DJ Cont. ; also the main reason why i bought this :D (w/o Jogwheel, simpler version) (can be used for such program as: Traktor, Virtual DJ, Etc. note: mine workin perfectly w/ those software)
- Can Be Used for many digital purpose
- Small Package Big Results (Important Features: 4 Scenes allowable mode)
- Simple yet useful, easy mobile
- Less LED Light
-Little bit hard to search for the Midi Mapper file
|WD Element Black USB 2.0|
2. WD Element 500GB Black (USB 2.0)
in the need to expand my vintage mac during the cashflow low. WD Element, the cheapest of its line saved me instantly, 40$ bucks for 500GB Mac/windows memory, really worth the money.
also comes with a nice leather case.
The downside of WD Element is.. it didn't came up with Anti-shock and any of the built in back up software from WD (Doesn't necessarily needed for backup, i found the software makes every process too complicatee)
|Simbadda CST 5000N|
3. Simbadda CST5000N Subwoofer Computer Speaker
This local brand (in my case: Indonesian Made) Computer Speaker has a compact sturdy body. The sound itself sounded great, bass, treble, middle. i found that it works great below the 75% of the max volume.
i had used it for my temporary Monitor Speaker when i am working on my music and it is working perfectly fine for the price.
4. SkullCandy Hesh Lakers Kobe Bryant Signature Headphones
Haven't unboxing it yet, just bought it yesterday, will posted the review later.
Packaging and the Headphone itself looks really neat and great
|Monster Beats By Dre Tour White|
5. Monster Beats By Dre Tour (White)
This is the OEM one (I guess you could called it the China made or fake or reject's version or whatever..). Haven't unboxing it yet, just bought it yesterday, will posted the review later.
Packaging and the Headphone itself looks really perfect and neat .